Three things in life that, once gone, never come back -
Three things in life that can destroy a person -
Three things in life that you should never lose-
Three things in life that are most valuable -
2. Family &Friends
Three things in life that are never certain -
Three things that make a person -
3. Hard work
Three things that are truly constant -
Father - Son - Holy Spirit
source: forwarded email
Monday, October 15, 2007
Three things in life that, once gone, never come back -
These are pretty easy - once you know the answers. Just remember to use simple logic.
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years - Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 10 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?
4. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
5. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
6. This is an unusual paragraph. How quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!
Answers: Highlight below to see.
1. Third. Lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years are dead.
2. The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
3. Freeze them first. Take them out of the jugs and put the ice in the barrel. You will be able to tell which water came from which jug.
5. Sure you can. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.
6. The letter E, which is the most common letter in the English language, does not appear once in the long paragraph.
Posted by ogus at 5:05 AM
Would you like to know if your mobile is original or not ?????
Press the following on your mobile *#06# and the-international mobile equipment identity number appears. Then check the 7th and 8th numbers:
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 0, 2 or 2, 0 this means your cell phone was assembled in Emirates which is very Bad quality
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 0, 8 or 8, 0 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Germany which is fair quality
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 0 , 1 or 1, 0 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Finland which is very Good
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 0, 0 this means your cell phone was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 1, 3 this means your cell phone was assembled in Azerbaijan which is very Bad quality and also dangerous for your health
Sunday, September 9, 2007
An indian discovered that nobody can create a FOLDER anywhere on the Computer which can be named as “CON”.
This is something pretty Cool .. and unbelievable .. at Microsoft the whole Team, couldn’t answer why this happened!
TRY IT NOW, IT WILL NOT CREATE “ CON “ FOLDER.
For those of you using Windows, do the following:
1.) Open an empty notepad file.
2.) Type “ Bush hid the facts “ (without the quotes).
3.) Save it as whatever you want.
4.) Close it, and re-open it.
Is it just really weird bug?
Microsoft crazy facts
This is something pretty Cool .. and unbelievable .. at Microsoft the whole Team, including Bill Gates couldn’t
answer why this happened.
It was discovered by a brazilian. Try it yourself.
Open Microsoft Word and type
=rand (200, 99)
And then press Enter
Then see the magic.
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Birth Name David Robert Joseph Beckham
Nickname Dave Becks Golden Balls DB7
Number 7 shirt for Manchester United and England
Number 23 shirt for Real Madrid
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Sex fights illness
Scientific research is starting to show that regular sex appears to help to stave off the threat of illness – and what’s more, it could even help people to live longer.
When, for example, scientists studied around 2400 men in Caerphilly, Wales, over a 10-year period, it found that those who had more orgasms were 50 per cent less likely to have died.
This lowering of risk was particularly marked when it came to heart attacks, leading scientists to endorse the idea that sex can be excellent exercise.
Another way in which sex shows its disease-fighting qualities is in the role it appears to have in protecting against prostate cancer.
Studies have shown that frequent ejaculations appear to reduce the risk of this type of cancer, which affects around 20,000 men in Britain every year.
The latest research, carried out in Boston, looked at 30,000 men aged between 46 and 81. It found that a higher number of ejaculations was linked with a decreased risk of cancer of up to 33 per cent.
This follows a smaller Australian study that appeared to show that men who masturbated frequently in earlier life were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer when they got older.
This phenomenon has been attributed to the theory that orgasm reduces the development of calcifications in the prostate that have been linked with cancer.
Sex can also boost general health by stimulating the immune system. A study carried out in Pennsylvania, for example, showed that sexually active university students produced more of the bacteria-fighting antigen IgA than those who didn’t have any sex.
Scientists have speculated that this could be because sexually active people are potentially exposed to more infections, so their immune systems are primed to deal with them.
Quality, not quantity, seems to be important, however: people who had very frequent sex had lower IgA levels than those who had no sex at all.
This, according to Dr Carl Charnetski, who carried out the study, could be because people who were having very frequent sex might have been in relationships that were causing stress, which can make IgA levels drop.
The association between health and the nature of sex is perhaps backed up by a Japanese study in which 19 out of 42 people who had had a stroke during sex were being unfaithful at the time.